Friday, June 21, 2013

Hanging out with Tycho


     As  I said before I am interested in  astronomy and all things space related. Since I live in the northern hemisphere the night sky I see  is different from the southern hemisphere. My favorite objects to view are the moon and the big dipper constellation . Also interesting to view are the north star and the edge of the Milky way Galaxy.

      My telescope is a 50x magnification sky viewer  that I got as a “start of summer gift” . This fall I plan to get an Astroscan telescope so that I can view the planets of Mars, Venus ,and Saturn.  Tomorrow  night there is going to be an Extreme Supermoon.  If the weather is clear I plan to see it. (article by Bear)
My telescope came from Rainbow Resource

It is named Tycho Brahe!
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you and Tycho are set to have a good summer watching the stars. I like your blog.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete