Monday, January 27, 2014

Art

 I think I will write about one of my favorite subjects. Art. I have always liked drawing and painting things I see in nature, make up and read about. Lately, I have taken back up nature journaling as a hobby, and have spent quite a while looking around outside, trying to find something interesting and new each day. I record these things in one of my water color pads. Its very fun, and I would recommend it to anyone who loves both nature and art. Here are a few of my pictures I have done this week…
I did this monkey in oil pastels



This one is of General George S. Patton, one of my favorite people to read about. He is done in graphite and, to me, actually rather looks like him. I am quite proud of his helmet and face.

 



  This rose was painted in watercolors, and is probably my best  flower I have yet painted. I did a larger version for my mother.






 Guess from which book….






 And this is a watercolor of a WW 1 German aviator. 



post by Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment