Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas


Hey here’s a quick post on Christmas. We had a great time dad cooked 2 sirloin roasts in a pit for Christmas day they were very juicy and flavorful.


This is our Christmas tree isn’t it wonderful? This year we had a cookie contest with the prize of deciding when to open presents going to the winner. We started baking early in the morning everyone had all sorts of creative ideas (except my older brother but what could you expect?) My younger brother decided to do a ginger bread man from A Christmas Carol. My sister wanted to do a puppy dog my big brother a lizard and I a Mercury Redstone rocket. I won the contest and elected to open gifts immediately. I got a remote controlled car so now my brothers and I have drag races on the concrete slab behind our house where our pool is in the summer. We also got some Nerf guns so having shooting matches is also popular.
 

                                          My sister cutting out her dog.
 
 


                                                My older brother cutting what..?
 
 
 
 
                       The winner my Redstone rocket 25 ½ inches long.





                                                                My sisters dog
 
                                                            Chief’s cookie
 


                                             Little brothers Christmas carol cookie.

1 comment: