Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to Myself

On February 13, 2014 I celebrated my thirteenth birthday! We went out to Stubby’s Barbecue, ( which I have only been to once yet is still a favorite of mine) and celebrated with my Grandparents, who met us up there. I ordered last time: barbecue ribs, baked beans and a REALLY big baked potato with butter and sour cream, and a little bag of Doritos.

My birthday picture with Bear on the left and Ajax sitting next to him.
Another great picture of me!
 Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! As you can see plaid is pretty much our standard winter wear. Everybody together now, Happy Birthday to me ! Happy Birthday to me! What , you think I’m vain or something? Does it remind you of Peter Pan saying “Oh, the cleverness of me!”?


  







By Artist  

1 comment: